Marketing Can Be Overwhelming. The Good News Is, You Have Options.
Brand Design & Strategy
DIGITALWX Services will help in creating an impactful online reputation for your Business.
A “brand” is a promise to the customer about the kind of product or experience they are purchasing, and how they will feel when they use it. And a brand strategy is the roadmap to create that emotional response from customers.
Elements of a brand strategy include a brand statement, mission, promise to customers, value, personality and tone, logo, and more. Stronger branding leads to increased brand awareness, visibility, customer retention and, ultimately, revenue.
A communication strategy aims to provide consistency in storytelling and brand messaging. A communication aids in building a strong brand identity through overt, external messaging directed to the target audience.
Although communication strategies are similar to brand strategies, they differ in their uses and deliverables. For instance, common communication strategy takeaways include taglines, language and phrases for email marketing, social media, website copy, press releases, and blogs, descriptions for products and services, and more.
A digital strategy is an all-encompassing guide to build a better, more effective online presence. The strategy begins with outlining the target audience, competitive analysis, goals and key performance indicators, and the existing user journey.
Digital strategies are utilized to improve the performance websites, mobile apps, marketing campaigns, paid advertisements, and more. Common goals include increasing organic website traffic and campaign revenue.
- Brand Strategy
- Brand & Visual Identity Design
- Digital Brand Creation
- Marketing and Communication Strategy
- Marketing / Social Campaigns
- Brand Guidelines
- Digital Brand Guidelines
Social Media Management
Social media is considered the second-most effective form of digital marketing for business
Differentiate Your Brand and Amplify Your Message with Social Media Marketing and Advertising
We are in an age where more than 70% of consumers expect a brand to have a social media presence. But, not just any social media presence—consumers expect your brand to have a tailored, cohesive social media strategy.
Almost every business can benefit from social media marketing services. While most companies know they should be using social media to market their business, they don’t know what networks to invest in—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.—or how much, and that’s where our social media management services step in. DIGITALWX’s social media management and advertising services remove the complexity of social media for business owners and let you stick to what you know best—running your business!
What’s Included in Our Social Media Marketing Services
1.COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outperforming you in audience size and engagement
- Analyzing content and messaging that performs well in your industry
2.CREATING ENGAGING ORGANIC SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Researching content that has high engagement with your audience
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
3.CREATING DATA-DRIVEN PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Reporting and improving paid social ads
4.TRACKING YOUR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Tracking and optimizing your audience and reach
- Tracking and optimizing engagement rates
- Tracking and optimizing click-through-rate and leads
- Tracking and optimizing your ROI on paid social campaigns
5.MANAGING & MONITORING YOUR SOCIAL REPUTATION
- Monitoring social media reviews
- Monitoring social media feedback and sentiment
- Monitoring social engagement from campaigns
- Monitoring brand mentions and chatter across social platforms
6.AMPLIFYING YOUR EFFORTS WITH WEBSITE INTEGRATION
- Installation of social widgets on website
- Optional website social feed
- Adding social buttons like “Share on Facebook” or “Pin This” to website content
- And more!
Let us help you accurately track your online performance to minimize Ads cost
Our Google Analytics services
Over 72% of websites in the Quantcast Top 100K have chosen Google Analytics as their analytics platform of choice. Thrive Internet Marketing Agency has also made that choice. We use Google Analytics on all of our client’s sites to help provide insight into their online marketing efforts. Our marketing team members are Google Analytics certified and Thrive is a Google Certified Partner.
Google Analytics audit services
In need of a health check for your Google Analytics account? Thrive can provide a comprehensive Google Analytics audit to make sure there are no errors or gaps in the data collection process. Our team of certified Google Analytics experts will audit the tracking code, configuration, data integrity, conversion tracking, and account linking.
Google Analytics account setup
Our team can assist you with the proper setup and implementation of a new or existing Google Analytics account. We make certain that the analytics account is configured correctly and that you are capturing the necessary business data to use in your data analysis.
Google Analytics consulting services
Already have Google Analytics set up, but need help getting your analytics to do more? Our team of Google Analytics experts can consult with you to determine your data goals. We can interpret your existing data, recommend solutions to aggregate data across multiple websites, create customizable reports, set up conversion funnels and more.
Search Engine Optimization
It will drive more organic traffic to your website and help you consequently increase your sales
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” SEO is the process of getting traffic from the organic or free search results on search engines like Google and Bing. When you hire an SEO company, you’re partnering with an experienced team as an extension of your own business to implement techniques on and off your website to help you rank higher in search results.
The SEO team at DIGITALWX always starts with a list of target keywords, then we do our research and determine which ones make the most sense based on competition and search volume. Next, we’ll tap into link building opportunities, write SEO-friendly content and work hard to bring more traffic and more qualified leads to your door—or website.
Our SEO Services
Keyword Research & Strategy
Your dedicated SEO specialist will review the keywords your website is currently ranking for, take your keyword wishlist and conduct additional keyword research to build a list that makes the most sense for your website and the competitive landscape.
We have a team of writers that produce SEO-friendly content for your website, whether that’s creating share-worthy blog posts or optimizing pre-existing service and product pages with more content. Search engines love a website that adds new content on a regular basis.
Rankings can improve with optimizations on your website’s back-end, such as improving pagespeed. By fixing these errors, it makes it easier on search engines when they crawl your website. And when you make search engines happy, your rankings can make you even happier!
Backlinks are a huge component of ranking higher in search results, but not just any link! That’s why you should partner with an SEO company like Thrive that has a dedicated link building team has connections with many high-quality and relevant websites.
Advertising in paid search results is a great way to get customers fast for your business
Pay per click (PPC) advertising for home service companies is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results.
Today, 97% of the world’s population turns to online search to find local products and services. Not only that, 75% of people agree that paid ads make it easier to find the online information they’re looking for, and 63% of online searchers say they click on paid ads. If there’s ever been a time to invest in PPC management services for home service companies, the time is now.
Real-Time PPC Management Services Driving Real Business Results
DIGITALWX is a PPC agency with dedicated paid search specialists to manage your campaigns on the most complex platforms like Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) and Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads). Home service companies across the U.S. trust DIGITALWX as their PPC management agency of choice to:
- Build, launch, and manage new PPC campaigns
- Optimize existing ad campaigns for better performance
- Eliminate wasted ad spend on expensive keywords and poorly optimized PPC campaigns
- Increase leads and sales from search engines
To get a high return, you need a PPC management company that’s experienced, makes data-driven decisions, continually optimizes your campaigns, and looks at your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales.
WHO IS GOOGLE ADS SUITABLE FOR?
- Owners of online stores – it shows information about your products and efficiently convinces people to choose them.
- Service providers – people often search for information about different services online. Ranking high in search results will definitely increase popularity of your website.
- Content publishers – when you create valuable advertising content, you should also run your campaigns wisely.
- Classified advertisement websites – with better visibility, more people visit your website and consequently more of them post ads.
- Manufacturing companies –manufacturers, especially smaller enterprises, have to run efficient advertising if they want to increase sales of their products.
- Anybody, who wants to increase traffic and conversion on their website.
Influencer marketing capitalizes on the authentic voices of influencers and content creators
Word of Mouth at Scale
Influencer marketing is a type of marketing that relies heavily on individuals (figures, accounts, etc.) to bring your message in front of a specific audience.
Instead of sending marketing messages directly to a general group of people, you would use influencers to deliver the message for you. Influencers have built quasi-personal relationships with their followers can often achieve phenomenal results for brands. From the audience’s point of view, every post, regardless of whether it is sponsored or not appears as an endorsement or validation of a certain product.
You need a website that represents your company well AND grows your business
You need a website to represent your website and from last 5 Years DIGITALWX has provided more than 500 website to our clients.
What our website design services will deliver
Here are just a few of the objectives we can achieve when designing a website tailored for your business:
- A website that clearly communicates your company’s message with all the important information on your products, services, and company culture.
- Clear calls to action that help users find information they want and convert visitors to customers.
- Advanced functionality such as e-commerce, password-protected content, forums, event registrations, etc. You name it, we can build it.
- Content writing services that build your brand, tell your story and attract traffic, using SEO-friendly best practices.
What you’ll get working with a web design company
The custom website designed for your business is tailored to meet the online needs of your customers, and we want you to be involved in every step of the process! When you design a site with us, you will have:
- Direct communication with the web team to discuss the project including developing a strategy, design requirements, budget details, scope of work, schedule, etc. And for the convenience of our clients, our meetings are held using video conferencing.
- Collaboration with an assigned Project Manager to review the web process, set expectations, answer any questions and ensure you are fully aware of how your site will be built.
- An approval process of your site’s strategy, design, content, and launch.
- A customized process to fit your needs. Of course, we know schedules can be hectic at times, so we can work with you whether you want to be thoroughly or only marginally involved.
It is one of the best web marketing strategies for business to increase brand awareness
Why use email marketing?
For every $1 spent on email marketing $44 is made in return, according to a study by Campaign Monitor. People who buy products marketed through email spend 138% more than people who do not receive email offers.
Are you using the most effective form of digital marketing in your business strategy?
If you haven’t implemented an email marketing campaign for your business, don’t miss out on connecting with your customers and increasing your sales anymore. A digital marketing agency like Thrive can set up an email campaign that fits your business objectives perfectly.
The benefits of email marketing
According to research, customers spend 83 percent more on a brand that they’ve received email newsletters from. Marketers reported receiving $44.25 for every dollar invested in an email marketing campaign.
Email marketing is one of the best marketing methods for earning business leads and has a very high ROI. The benefits to email marketing appear to be endless, but we’ve narrowed them down to these seven:
1. Customize for Different Audiences
Personalization is one many benefits to using email marketing. It is much easier to create the appropriate messaging for different types of audiences. While there may be additional costs to consider for printing when customizing bulk orders with different messaging, email allows one to customize messaging for different audiences at no additional charge.
2. Simple and Time-Saving Distribution
Email marketing is far less labor-intensive than other type of marketing. There is no postage to consider or labeling required for each piece distributed. The person can communicate with thousands on a list or within a certain category in a matter of minutes.
3. Test Emails for Better Results
There are more opportunities to test different styles of messaging. A person can create multiple messages for an email campaign. The person can test the message in different formats using split testing to see which approach gets the best response from recipients.
4. Email Marketing is Cost Effective
Email campaigns are much more cost-effective than other forms of marketing. Research shows that email campaigns can be up to 20 times more cost-effective than other types of marketing methods. This gives the marketer more of an opportunity to reach more people on a given a budget.
5. Builds Customer Loyalty
Customer loyalty requires the consumer to have regular interaction with the brand. The cost for marketing to an existing customer can be anywhere between six to 12 times less expensive than any of the other types of marketing. Routine marketing communications with the customer make it possible for the company to build a relationship while driving sales.
6. Email Tracking and Analytics
There are better tracking opportunities for a business using this type of marketing. Results are available for most campaigns within 48 hours. The click-throughs, open rates, bounce rates and other key metrics give marketers many ways to track key campaign metrics.
7. Email Marketing Expands Reach
Email newsletters will have a better reach than traditional marketing methods. Seventy-two percent of email users check their inboxes more than six times a day. Another 92 percent of Internet users have a minimum of one email account. Marketers can reach their target audiences on their phones, mobile devices and PCs with this type of campaign.